Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Beings

I had a friend who lived in Japan, and who read aura together with me through the internet. He was a really great psychic, but he didn’t have psychic tools to protect himself. So, unfortunately, he couldn’t protect himself from the energy attacks from the people or beings; and, he passed away a couple months ago. He was only 28years old. It was sad. I didn’t have a chance to meet him face to face, but I had a chance to talk to him on the phone. He was a very nice guy. I still remember his voice.

When I lost him, I started think of what the life after the life would be like. I started to think of the sprit would be like the water in a cup. The water that staid in a cup is just like the situation of the human, who has a spirit in a body.
Everybody dies sooner or later on this earth, and loose their bodies after die. It just like the water in a cup which wouldn’t stay inside it forever. The water in a cup would be out of it sooner or later.

A drop of water that comes out from a cup will go into the creek after they lose their physical container. And it will go to the big river later, it will go into the big ocean where the water originally comes from.
Then, the water goes up to the sky to create a cloud, and come down as a rain shower. And, some of the water comes into a cup of water again. It is the life of the water on the earth.

When I think of the life of water, it makes me to think of the life of human. The sprits are originally come from the Supreme Being, just like a drop of water originally comes from the ocean. I believe that there is life after life, and life before life.

When I was 2 or 3 years old, I had a friend whom I played with all the time, and whom I didn’t know where comes from. Then, later on, I found out that he was my brother who passed away before I was born. He was a spirit.
He showed me many things. One of the pictures he showed me was the Tibetan temple where I lived in past life. I still remember the building. It was a very strange building. Later on, I found that it was the Tibetan temple, called Potala Temple where The Holiness Dalai Lama used to live. And, my brother told me, “This is the building you used to live. Please do not forget this building.” It was a great hello from my dead brother.
The beings sometimes help me to glow spiritually. But, also some beings give me hard times.

When I was 13 years old, I was attacked by beings. I was sleeping in the old house in my home town in Japan. Then, two beings come into my dream. I still remember their figures as samurais who were Japanese warriors. I immediately recognized that my ancestor, who was also the Japanese samurai killed them; and I felt sorry for them. So, I played with them not make them feel sad. I entertained them. But, when they found out I was descend of the warrior who killed them, they decided to kill me. They hold my legs, and pulled my spirit out from my body. I saw my legs, which were part my sprit, were pulled out from my physical body. I felt great pain on my legs, and screamed for help in the middle of the night; and I made my parents wake up. Then, the beings stopped pulling my spirit from my body, and they were disappeared. I felt relived, and also they were relived (although they were dead.)

I didn’t have many experiences seeing beings since I was a child. However, when I came to BPI to read people, I started to seeing, and talking to them again. The experience of contacting the other world is not scared for me. The beings show their figures, and ask me to tell readees things they need to know, and they show me the pictures that we need to know.

Beings make me think of what the other world would be like, what the life after life would be like, where the beings are coming from?, and where they are going?
And, I think of the water in a cup, which is originally coming from the ocean.
The beings and sprits are originally coming from the Supreme Being, just like water coming from the ocean. That what I learned from the beings.

Supreme Being is the place, where we are coming from. The place, we are right now is the place we remember, and learn what He or we want to do in this world.

And now, let us pray the Load's prayer...

Spritual Energy Counseling in LA (3/11-17)

Spiritual Energy Counseling (person to person counseling) I am excited to have these opportunities to do Spiritual Energy Counseling wo...